Connect The Dots
How To Use Exercise & Active Gaming Technology To Mold Your Central Nervous System
- Where:Wildwood YMCA 2641 Missouri Highway 109 Grover, MO 63040
- When: Sunday, January 20th 2013 7:00am – 4:00pm
- Call Pete Trapani 314-280-7398 and I will take your credit card info over the phone and send you a receipt or email me firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you the link to PayPal. You then can sign up at the PalPal site.
- You can go to www.TrapaniFitnessHealthEducation.com. Then go to the Online Store, find course info and pay for the workshop via PayPal via the Paypal button. Please call me if you have any questions.
* You do not need to have a PayPal account to pay for the workshop Presenter: Pete Trapani, BS Washington University in St. Louis. NSCA CSCS, NSCA-CPT, FMS LEVEL 1, KBC Level 1 Earn NSCA 0.7, Pending ACE 0.7 & NASM 0.7
Do you want to learn how to use movement, exercise and technology to build your central nervous system while improving your client’s fitness level? If so, come and learn how to use various exercise modalities/tools. Run, walk, bike, swim, swing a kettlebell, skip rope, undulate ropes, do pull ups, chin ups, use sand bags and pull and push weighted objects. These are some of the tools, exercises and movements that will be used to set right conditions to mold your central nervous system. Your brain is more like Play Dough than porcelain. Neural plasticity is not achieved only by reading a book, trying to complete a challenging crossword puzzle or playing chess. It’s achieved through a synergistic approach using dynamic movement and exercise, together to strengthen and expand your neural network. Learn how to integrate technology, primal movements into your training programs. Learn which exercises and fitness tools work best to achieve CNS plasticity. Learn what frequency, intensity and duration can be used to help your clients reach their goals. When you leave this workshop you will have the tools and methods to train your clients to help them become smarter while at the same time giving them a great workout. Objectives:
- Participant will learn the basics on the topic of Neurogenesis
- Participant will learn understand the Brain Exercise Connection
- Participant will learn which exercises, fitness tools/modalities can be used and how you can integrate Active Gaming technology into your personal training, group and strength & conditioning programs.
- Participant will learn how to use what they have learned to market their services and the programs to various populations to increase revenue and profits
- Participant will sweat!!
Be prepared to sweat, exercise, move!!! You will be an active participant in this workshop and we will increase your heart rate. There will also be a Makoto Arena at the workshop to use to develop programming to experience what active gaming is all about.This training workshop is 50% lecture, 50 % participation. Be prepared to move!!!. Dress in your workout or play clothes. We will be barefoot for some of the movement and exercises! Terms and Conditions →
- Perfect for a Birthday, Holiday or an Office Gift
- One Hour Personal Training Session
- At your home or any location.